Monday, August 16, 2010

Praying for Our Husbands

"Praying for Your Husband" is a simple 31 day guide to help us bless our husbands in our daily prayer lives. It's in PDF format, so it is easy to print out and keep close.

I remember a very similar guide provided in a women's Bible study that I attended while at CSU, before I was married. We decided to use this handy guide to pray for our future and unknown husbands. (Isn't it such a blessing that even though we didn't know who that might be, God knew all along and was preparing us for our future husband?)

At this time in our lives, I am finding it even more important to pray for Steve while he is deployed and away from all the comforts of home.

How can you bless the man in your life today?

1 comment:

Bridgett said...

I did this for Kent a few years ago. It's awesome! I continue to pray for you and Christian and Steve while he's deployed. When will you be in Colorado?