Thursday, August 12, 2010

Goin to the Zoo

(Okay, I had to post something quick so that the "spider post" was not the first thing that I saw when I pulled up our blog- each time I saw it, I cringed a little. Plus I feared that I would have spider nightmares all day yesterday. Not to mention I can see this spider from my bedroom window- Ack!)
~~~

Before Steve left we made a trip one HOT Saturday to the Riverbanks Zoo in Columbia. Here are some fun pictures from our visit.We also decided that it would be worth while to buy a season pass. The great thing about the pass we purchased is that I can bring one guest with me whenever I go (Christian is free) and that person could be YOU. We also have 6 additional guest passes, so a larger group would be fun too. Let me know if you want to go! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

brings back memories of the zoo song
Joann