Tuesday, August 24, 2010

If All Else Fails...

Christian has become quite the finicky little eater these days. He loves snacks, but I am struggling with getting him to eat fruits and veggies, and you know...nutritious food. Like I said before, eating has been hit or miss. One day he likes something, the next day he is throwing it on the floor. We were sharing a turkey sandwich the other day from Firehouse Subs (YUM) and it came with a dill pickle. I never would have thought that he would like it, but sure enough...here he is munching away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can get a big jar for him and Linden to share then! I have never, ever liked pickles but Linden loves them. Does C like lemons and limes too?

Susan said...

Yummo! I love pickles too...and I have no help or suggestions on the picky eater thing...you have met my kids, enough said. :)