Monday, August 30, 2010

Friday Night Football


C devouring some Chick-fil-A nuggets in the parking lot. Yum!

This weekend sure flew by. *Whew* Never thought I would actually want the weekend to end, but evenings and weekends seem to drag without Steve here. Thankfully, our neighbor and her daughter have been so sweet to include us in many of their activities which has been such a huge blessing! On Friday we tailgated and attended part of the Thomas Sumter Academy vs. Wilson Hall football game (big rivals here in Sumter- both private schools.) Christian did really well even though it was later in the evening, and he lasted just a bit over the first quarter. Turns out we missed a great game! It was fun...I haven't been to a high school football game in quite some time.
Leigh and Christian- he snagged her brownie and ate it all!

The rest of the weekend we mostly chilled and the days just seemed to take care of themselves. Now just a few more days and grandma (my MIL) will be here and then we will be off to Colorado shortly after that. Hooray...so ready for a break! :o)

2 comments:

Emily @ Finding My Aloha said...

WOW!!! He is looking do much older! Isn't it funny how their looks can change day to day and even overnight? Glad you're keeping busy! Thanks for the note earlier... I need all the encouragement I can get! I feel bad my blog has been so neglected, it's just hard to be creative when my house is in shambles. Hoping this week is better!

nana said...

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!! You better hold C'man alot the next few days, because you are going to MISS him once you get here!!!