Monday, February 8, 2010

Number 100

This is my 100th blog post! It seems kinda crazy that I have posted that many entries since April of last year. I originally began this blog so that I would have a place to document our family adventures while in the military and away from our dear family and friends. It has even become a place for Steve to see what is going on with us while he is away on trainings. As many of you know and have experienced, it is quite difficult living in another state from family, so I am trying to keep this blog fresh with new happenings, pictures (especially of Christian,) and a little randomness here and there. I love to receive your comments so keep them coming! Here are just a few of my favorite blog posts since April 2009:

Do you have a favorite?

2 comments:

Susan said...

I love them all because it means I get to keep up with you...I miss you! So glad I get to see Christian on here...he is so darn cute!

RC said...

I love your stripes post!