Thursday, July 16, 2009

Colorado Visit #2: Random Pictures & Events

Awww Colorado, how we miss you....


View of Denver from Daniel's Gate Park




My SIL, Kimberly and Linden



My Dad, Grandma E., and I went to a Rockies game the first Friday that I came in. It was a great game (the Rockies won!) Very fun!



Grandma E. and I (I was 24 weeks in this picture)

Linden playing in her new pool from Steve and I that she got for her birthday



Our nephew, Logan playing at his first t-ball game! So cute!




Our niece, Kaitlyn watching her big brother Logan's game. She was such a good girl!



Estes Park on the 4th of July. We took a mini tour of Baldpate Inn and their historic key collection- very interesting. Nearly every day while I was in Colorado it rained, (which was certainly a welcome change from Edwards heat.) The fourth was no exception.


My cousin David's wife, Julie at her baby shower. She just had her baby girl Bella on July 11.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We miss you already! We can't wait to meet our little newphew next time we see you guys!