Wednesday, July 8, 2009

26 Weeks

My belly is growing a little more rapidly these days, I can definitely see a difference from my last picture at 24 weeks. I am also noticing that I become winded a little faster and that it is quite difficult to bend. :)

I am enjoying my last few days in Colorado before heading back to California with my MIL and SIL on Sunday. My best friend Emily is getting married on Friday so lots going on in these last few days! I cannot believe how quickly these past few weeks have gone. My family and friends have kept me very busy with Ryan and Linden's birthdays, Grandma E's visit, Father's Day activities, my baby shower, my cousin's baby shower, 4th of July activities, and now Emily's Big Day! So glad that I have had the opportunity to come home twice this summer for lengthy trips while Steve is in North Carolina, but oh-so sad that they are coming to a close. :( I guess this just means that we are that much closer to Steve's return back to California, where he will be greeted by a big prego wife! (Only 2 1/2 weeks now until his return!)

My niece, Linden and I

2 comments:

Eralel83 said...

You are in the double digits now as far as days left!

mae said...

YOu are in the double digits now, as far as days left.
(please delete previous comment)