Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Who Me?

Someone has been spending a lot of time in the kitchen cabinets and drawers lately. There are a few that I have "locked," and don't really want Christian getting into, but the rest are free rein, and he is quickly discovering all the things hidden behind the drawers. My plastic containers are literally sitting on the kitchen counter now, which irritates me so, but it is better than the alternative of picking them up multiple times a day for fear of tripping over them. Oh well...it keeps him occupied so that I can do some cooking and/or clean up other new messes in the kitchen....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny! I remember the constant tupperware/plastics pick up...it was Linden's 1 cabinent I let her in. Even though it has been at least a year since she was interested in playing in there, I can't say it is any more organized than when she was pulling everything out daily...I'm not as organized as you :-)

Andrew and Brooks said...

Asher and Christian would definitely be best buddies playing together in the kitchen!!! I only pick everything 2x a day. When he goes down for a nap and around dinner time. Too much work otherwise :) The worst is the ziploc drawer! Those make the biggest, slippery mess!!! He has emptied more than one box on the floor before I could stop him. :)