Sunday, November 14, 2010

Happy Birthday to my sweet and lovely!


Happy Birthday to the best wife and mother that a man could ask for.

Erin, you are amazing. "A wife of noble character who can find?" I count myself blessed beyond measure that I have found one in you. You are definitely worth far more than rubies, and you most certainly bring me good all the days of my life.

Every day I miss you more, and every day I love you more. It's not just because of your gentle touch, comforting me when I feel down or stressed. It's not how you always go out of your way to be cheerful and thankful when I come home, giving me a warm welcome even though I don't deserve it. It's not even your ravishing good looks that I miss the most. What I miss most of all is your constant and unconditional love, and how you share it with me and Christian without end.

It is undeniable that you have made me a better man, and I know without a doubt that you are raising our son in such a way that he will desire to be a great man because of the love of his mother. I thank God for you whenever I think of you, as He has given me the greatest companion to share this life, our journey together to become one; one in each other and one in God. You have made this journey greater every day, and I am so excited to continue this journey with you for all our lives.

Happy Birthday Erin, I love you.

No comments: