Thursday, November 4, 2010

"I lift up my eyes to the hills- where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.

He will not let your foot slip- he who watches over you will not slumber; indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.

The LORD watches over you- the LORD is your shade at your right hand; the sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night.

The LORD will keep you from all harm- he will watch over your life; the LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore."

~Psalm 121

2 comments:

mom said...

And how thankful we are for this truth...hard to image life without this.

Joann said...

Earlier this week, I had been talking about how inspiring it has been for many years to see the mountains almost daily. His Mighty Hand that shaped the mountains holds my heart too.