Saturday, July 31, 2010

Here We Go...

Day 1.
And it begins.
I ask that you will kindly consider praying for us during this time.

For me: strength, patience, and selflessness.

For Steve: protection and comfort.

For Christian: love and obedience.

Also pray that we will be in God's Word unceasingly during this time. What a perfect opportunity to develop a deeper relationship with God and to make that a priority. I pray that we will be faithful and be a good example for Christian, showing him that even though things might be tough, we will pull through with God's grace.

2 comments:

Emily @ Finding My Aloha said...

Oh Erin! I'm so sorry you have to go through this. I wish you never had to experience this but you are a strong person, wife, and mother! You will soon find out you can be stronger than you even know! I will be praying for all of you! Do you have someone with you today? Please never hestitate to call me if you need ANYTHING... To vent, to cry, to get your mind off things, questions, you name it! XOXO

Anonymous said...

You are wonderful parents and are already an inspiration to Christian. Every hour of the day, I think of you and hold you in my thoughts and say a prayer.May the blessings all around warm your heart and enliven your spirit.
Joann