Thursday, July 15, 2010

Books, Books, Glorious Books

I have been on a book kick lately, which has actually been really refreshing. I find reading so much more relaxing than watching T.V. in the evenings after C goes to bed, even if it is just for an hour or so. I currently have a stack of books just waiting to be opened, and an even longer reading list on my library account web page, but I was wondering what you all are reading these days. Do you have a favorite? I am always interested in what others are reading so I can potentially add it to my queue of never ending books.

3 comments:

Bridgett said...

Great topic for a post! I'm anxious to read comments.

Anonymous said...

I recently finished "Memory Keeper's Daughter". It was beautifully written. I am almost done with Michael Crichton "Pirate Latitudes" which is a page turner but not quite polished. Next, I will read another "cat who" book
Joann

Jan and Colleen said...

The Undomestic Goddess, by Sophie Kinsella
it is really funny and quick.