Friday, July 2, 2010

Busy Busy

Ever since C man officially started crawling on Father's Day, he has become quite determined and busy. Not that he wasn't before, but now he is just all over the place and is definitely keeping me on my toes. It's fun to see him take off and see what it is that he wants and is interested in versus him sitting and playing in one place. He seems to enjoy hanging out with me in the kitchen while I am cooking and he loves to chase after Phoenix- and boy, is he becoming a quick little crawler! Phoenix will have to watch out here soon or he will be missing all of his fur!

3 comments:

Michaela said...

So cute! I made the cupcakes last night. YUM!

Unknown said...

How can he be that big already????

Anonymous said...

Looks like he is working on his walking also....Joann