Thursday, November 7, 2013

Noah is 4 Weeks

Somehow 4 weeks have already passed. It seems like I was just at the hospital having Noah. Noah has been a sweet little baby, dare I say, fairly "easy." He is still waking 2 times at night, but is usually fairly predictable. I have him on a feeding schedule, and am hoping some routine will translate to longer sleep at night (soon.) He is a good little eater, and gets the hiccups often. He also snores! He currently has light brown hair (Lucas did too, but it obviously didn't stay that way) and blue/gray eyes. I am enjoying baby snuggles when I can get them, but they are a little more rare as I have to tend to big brothers. Noah's favorite thing right now is sleeping, eating, and intently studying faces. He recently outgrew his first newborn sized sleeper, and is mostly wearing 0-3 month clothing. He also just switched to a size 1 diaper. Next week Noah will have a 1 month checkup; looking forward to seeing how much he has grown!













1 comment:

nana said...

sweet pictures