Monday, January 23, 2012

Lucas is 4 Weeks

I can't believe our newest addition is already 4 weeks! These past few weeks have been exhausting and a blessing all at the same time. Thankfully we are beginning to get into the swing of things slowly but surely. Much of that has to do with Lucas beginning to sleep longer at night- usually 5 then another 3+ hours, waking just once in the night. I am really hoping that he will keep it up and sleep through the night much sooner than Christian (who didn't until one year!) Lucas has been very alert from early on. I love watching him study our faces, but his favorite thing to focus on right now seems to be the dark ceiling fan in our family room- must be something with the contrasting colors. Lucas is nearly holding his head up on his own, it certainly won't be long! This past week he began wearing his 0-3 month clothes, and I am thinking he will be in size 1 diapers soon. So far I venture to say that Lucas is an "easy" baby, fairly predictable, and a good eater. We are enjoying his sweet nature, snuggly scrunched up body, and gentle coos. Compare: Christian at 3.5 Weeks

1 comment:

Amy Jones said...

I think he looks like you! So precious!