Tuesday, November 19, 2013

30th Birthday Celebrations

On the Saturday before the week of my birthday, Steve's parents came up to Fort Collins to spend the afternoon with us and to celebrate my birthday- the Big 3-0! We enjoyed a delicious lunch at the Macaroni Grill (I think the last time we went to one was when we lived at Edwards AFB in California.) And then enjoyed a relaxing afternoon together. Of course, there were lots of Noah snuggles all around. :o)












On the morning of my birthday my boys (all 4!) surprised me with Starbucks and flowers, and then in the evening Steve surprised me again with babysitters so that he and I could enjoy dinner at the amazing Cafe Vino.




On Saturday we went down to my parent's house and enjoyed a special birthday breakfast, a little mall shopping, and then my parents and sister-in-law arranged for babysitters so that the 6 of us adults could go to the Cheesecake Factory sans kiddos. So nice to have uninterrupted adult conversation. (Noah kindly slept through dinner.)




My mom jokes that I like to extend my birthday celebrations throughout the week, which has probably been true a lot of years. :o) I would like to thank everyone who made my 30th Birthday so special! I am looking forward to whatever new adventures the next decade has to offer!

No comments: