Sunday, September 22, 2013

36 Weeks

Somehow it is already past mid-September. And I am already 36 weeks along in pregnancy #3! I always find it hard to believe that I had Christian at 36.5 weeks much to our surprise. We are hoping baby #3 will hold out until at least 38 weeks like Lucas. At Wednesday's OB appointment the baby's heartbeat was 135 beats per minute. He is in the correct position with his head down, and everything is looking healthy. Last weekend I experienced quite a bit of pelvic pressure. Looks like this little guy is making his way down for a delivery in the next few weeks. I am currently 25% effaced and 1 cm dilated. I can't believe that in less than a month we will be a family of 5!!


Compare: 36 Weeks with Christian (The day I delivered! And the same shirt- I didn't want to buy maternity clothes this pregnancy.)

No comments: