Wednesday, October 31, 2012

"Miss Nana's" October Visit

A couple of weeks ago, my mom came out for a week-long visit. She claims she missed the boys, I think she really just missed me. :o) The timing was perfect as Steve found out only a couple of weeks prior that he would be TDY for 10 days, so my mom's visit overlapped nicely, and it was great to have the extra help. Not only was she helpful with the boys, but she also helped me do some packaging for my new little business, and learned how to make candles and soap. The week was busy yet still low-key: Christian still attended school, we also went to EdVenture children's museum in Columbia, an open house/craft fair, Baker's Sweets, and a local pumpkin patch. Mostly it was nice to have my momma in town!

*I had already published this, but I forgot to add that the entire visit Christian called Nana: "Miss Nana." We told him to call her just Nana, but he insisted.












2 comments:

mom said...

Thanks for letting me come...it was a fun time. And yes, I really did come to see you.

Michaela said...

Miss Nana is hilarious. Tucker and Maggie still say "Nayna" with a major southern accent.