Friday, October 26, 2012

Lucas is 10 Months

Can't believe our baby is going to be ONE in only two short months. This month Lu Bug has been busy working on crawling....he is just SO close. He definitely gets around, sometimes by scooting backwards, but no official crawling just yet (and that is okay by me...crawling only means more trouble, right?) He has learned how to get in a sitting position after laying down or playing on his belly. I am certain that in this next month (or in the next few days) he will be crawling for sure! Lucas is still our happy little guy. Easygoing and almost always smiling. He is also becoming quite vocal, often mimicking Christian (screaming competition anyone? Yeah.) His favorite words are "da-da-da" and "nana," but no "mama" yet. Both boys continue to enjoy one another's company... Lucas adores Big Brother and lights up whenever he sees him, and Christian can't wait until Lucas can walk and he can share his fruit snacks with him. Lucas is still an excellent eater, and is beginning to explore and prefer table foods. I haven't found anything that he dislikes so far. Hooray! We are looking forward to watching this little man continue to grow, learn, and discover in the next months. What a fun age!



Compare: Christian at 10 Months

4 comments:

Joann said...

Oh he is so cute i just want to hug him!

Joann said...

He looks so cute I want to hug hime.

Joann said...

Actually I thought I left a comment yesterday...but sometimes they go to airwaves.

mi'nana said...

I left a comment too...hmmmm.
Anyhow, I love this boys, he is such a delight!!