Monday, January 16, 2012

Nana's Special Visit

I have to say I have felt very blessed these past three weeks since Lucas has been born. Steve's parents were here for one week, and a couple days later my mom flew in to help for nearly two weeks! I had no idea what to expect during this initial transition with two little ones, so our family's help was fabulous!My mom's visit was wonderful. We had our own personal chef, house cleaner, nanny, laundress, etc., etc. :o) We were very spoiled, and really, she was so helpful that I am not sure what we are going to do now that she is gone. Time to get into a new routine (tomorrow is my first day solo with the two boys!) There is nothing better than having your mom around in the midst of life changes and a new chapter. Mom- we are so grateful for your help, mommy advice, and yummy cooking (Steve thanks you again for those fabulous cinnamon rolls and calzones. Also, the new upstairs bathroom is in the making.) Every time we are around our families it makes us just that much more homesick for Colorado. We are hoping and praying that God will lead us back there next.

2 comments:

mom said...

Thanks for letting me come...it was a very special time for me, alot of fun, laughs, loving from those little ones, again...wanted to pack you up ...

Jillian said...

Aww...moms are the best. You and I are blessed to have such great mamas!