Friday, January 13, 2012

Lucas is 2 Weeks

Lu bug is doing great! He is an excellent eater (he almost always seems hungry,) and I am really hoping that it will translate into longer hours of sleep at night SOON. I forgot about these long, rough nights...but I suppose it is good that we forget. :) At his two week doctor's appointment Lucas was 7 pounds 15 ounces putting him in the 25th percentile, and he was 20.5 inches long putting him in the 40th percentile for babies his age.Christian is doing well with his new baby brother. He doesn't give him a lot of attention just yet, but he does share his prized toys, "B" (blanket,) and his stuffed dog. Christian asks for his baby from time to time, and becomes very concerned when he cries. I am thinking that he is going to enjoy "Wook" more when Lucas becomes more alert and interactive. Even though the age difference seems great right now between them, I know it won't be long before I have two boys running around the house, throwing balls, wrestling, and doing stunts off the bed. Oy vey, what am I in for? :)

Compare to Christian at 2 weeks and his 2 week checkup

2 comments:

Michaela said...

You are in for lots of laughs and giggles between those two, and even some free time for Mama because they will entertain each other!

Anonymous said...

Aw, we (Linden and I) enjoyed looking at these pictures together. Christian looks like a happy/proud big brother!