Wednesday, December 7, 2011

35 Weeks

Getting closer! My lung capacity is quickly dwindling these days and I find myself winded quite often. Other than the heartburn and expected discomforts I am still feeling well. Today's doctor appointment was fairly uneventful. I was hoping that she would check to see if I am dilated or effaced, but she said she won't begin checking until I am 38 weeks. Checkups will be every week now! We are becoming really eager to meet this sweet little boy, and to experience those newborn snuggles once again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for our new nephew to arrive! It is a special time of the year to be pregnant and have baby almost here :-)

Emily @ Finding My Aloha said...

You look great Erin!

nana said...

You just hang on for a few more weeks, Mama.