Friday, February 4, 2011

6

6 foods I'm excited to eat when I get home:

  1. Erin's homemade apple crisp - Erin loves me so much that she makes the most delectable apple crisp for me. I could eat it every night!
  2. Chipotle - I don't know what it is about Chipotle but it will definitely be one of the first things I eat when I get home.
  3. The Cinnabon treat from Baker's Sweets - One of the most amazing, ooey gooey pastries that I have ever had. I am a huge fan of pastries, and this is one that takes the cake :)
  4. Pizza - Any kind of pizza. It's such a fun treat that Erin and I indulge in way too often.
  5. Panera - Aside from the many tasty delicacies that they have here, it is a place that Erin and I have been to many times, so it has good memories with it.
  6. Erin's Oreo Cupcakes - Another special dessert that Erin makes which I cannot even begin to describe for fear of salivating all over the keyboard. Needless to say, once you've had these, ordinary cupcakes just don't cut it.
Since I don't have a food-inspired song about food on my "home" playlist (shocking, eh?) I figured I would play a song that is just a generally upbeat and happy song to celebrate the thought of going home soon.

1 comment:

Eralel83 said...

I haven't had a lot of these things since you have been gone either. It will be nice to cook again...something other than grilled cheese, mac and cheese, pasta, etc.