Thursday, January 20, 2011

Christian is 16 Months

Christian is growing healthy and strong. At his 16 month appointment yesterday he was 24 lbs. 4 oz. which puts him in the 36th percentile and was 31.5 inches long which puts him in the 44th percentile. I am still surprised that he is in the bottom half percentage-wise for children his age. He has been a great little sleeper and is becoming a better eater now that he is using eating utensils more frequently. It also helps that he has 13 teeth. Although playing is still what he does best :0)

3 comments:

Joann said...

cute pix, first one is really channeling Daddy

Anonymous said...

I agree with Joann - I thought, "woah, that looks like Steve!" I just think he is looking so much more like a little boy these days. Every time I saw him before you guys left I kept thinking that - what a handsome little guy :-)

mom said...

You need to send us a package...hehe