Sunday, April 4, 2010

Polka Dots

C man with Grandma R.
If you have been following our blog for awhile, you may remember my post titled "Stripes" from awhile back...about boys generally wearing stripes and polka dots being reserved for the girls. Well, look what I found. Christian has a blue polka dotted long-sleeved onesie. I didn't think it looked too bad on him, but it made me laugh after thinking about my past post. Funny though...we were in Burger King (yeah- I know you're jealous) and an employee asked if my blue polka dotted, blue jeans, and blue sock-wearing baby was a boy or girl. Go figure! Maybe my thoughts were true after all. Yep- I think we will be sticking with the stripes. :)

1 comment:

Andrew and Brooks said...

LOL!!!! I love it! I have to agree with you. Dots/spots for some reason, aren't found on boys clothes!