Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hello Again!

This past weekend (Saturday - Tuesday) we enjoyed a spur of the moment visit from my mom and her childhood friend, Kathy. It worked out just right for the two to take a spontaneous road trip from Colorado to visit us and for Kathy to see her son who is going to a school in Ridgecrest. Other than the craziness on Saturday (Edwards had their air show, which brought in almost 300,000 people!) it was really nice to see my mom again. It had only been a couple of weeks since she was here last, but it kind of breaks up the monotony of everyday life.



Grandma E and Christian

Me, Grandma E, Christian, and Kathy shopping in Valencia, CA

My mom must miss us (or at least Christian)...she threatened to take him home with her in her pocket. :o)

1 comment:

Em said...

So I finally found your blog! I've enjoyed catching up on my reading since the birth of Christian. You guys take such great pictures of him! I can't wait to meet him soon.

Love,
Emily