Saturday, May 30, 2009

Flashback 2006

I just started blogging in April, so I wanted to post some highlights from the past (almost!) three years that we have been married.

Here's a short summary of 2006--Steve moved to Edwards Air Force Base (technically Lancaster, CA) in February, I graduated from CSU in May, we got married in July, and I moved out to CA car and trailer in tow the day after the wedding. We were able to Honeymoon a week later in the Mexican Riviera, only to return to California and leave for a three-week training in Ohio at Wright-Patterson AFB. (Needless to say, our first month and half as a newly married couple was quite busy.) Here are a few pictures as newlyweds in 2006!

On our Honeymoon Cruise

While in Ohio, Steve's dad, sister, and nephew Logan came to visit us

First meal as a married couple (lasagna)

Mr. Phoenix shortly after we adopted him

Both sets of families came to visit us in the Fall, and both went to Disneyland. :)
(Is it just me, or does Will look short? Maybe he's kneeling.)

Trip to Disneyland with my parents- look we met Capt Jack Sparrow!


My "surprise" birthday dinner at Olive Garden

Thanksgiving at Edwards

Christmas in Colorado with family (we both look a little chubby.)

No comments: