Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Colorado Visit #1

Home Sweet Home


While Steve is slaving away at his training in North Carolina this summer I get the pleasure of returning to Colorado for not one, but TWO trips! Usually when Steve and I go home it is for about 10 days. Because I am not currently working and do not have to worry about whether Steve has enough leave from work, I can return for longer visits- which is fabulous! I just returned this past Friday from a THREE week stay in Colorado. It was so nice to be able to kick back, relax, enjoy time with family, and visit with friends that I would not usually get to see when I am home because the time is so short. Here are a few pictures from my treasured time in Colorado:




The day I flew in there was a snowstorm, leaving my brother Ryan, his wife Kim, and their sweet baby Linden "stranded" at my parent's house. It was fun to have a sleepover! (This picture was taken 2 days after the storm.)


Linden and Auntie Erin (yay! I finally get to wear a sweater!)


Celebrating our niece Kaitlyn's 2nd Birthday (A little early because Kevin, Kristi, Logan and Kaitlyn went to Disney World for the kids' birthdays a few days later!)


Second snow while in Colorado- I know everyone else was ready for Spring, but I was SO happy to see snow!


I went to the zoo one Monday with my SIL Kristi, Logan, and Kaitlyn- the kids were so cute and fun to watch. Logan turned 4 yesterday!


Another cute picture of Linden! Always a joy to see how she is growing. She will be 1 in June!
My next trip to Colorado will hopefully be later in June. My best friend, Emily is getting married July 10, so it looks like it will be another long visit in Colorado. (I can't complain!) The best part is getting the chance to spend valuable time with everyone while waiting for Steve's return!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's crazy to think it snowed that recently - crazy. Really cute pics. See you soon :-)