Friday, June 14, 2013

22 Weeks

This pregnancy continues to fly, especially since we are in the midst of our transition to Colorado and are still unpacking and getting settled. I had an appointment in Sumter, SC at 19 weeks and the baby's heartbeat was 158 beats per minute. At 21 weeks I had a doctors appointment with my new OB in Fort Collins, CO. I am currently measuring about a week ahead. Now at 22 weeks we finally had the ultrasound with the big gender reveal! And the results are in....we will be a busy household raising THREE boys!! Baby boy #3 looked healthy according to the thorough anatomy ultrasound. His heartbeat was 150 beats per minute. Christian is a little unsure of another brother, but seeing that he and Lucas are enjoying playing together more and more I think that they will be best buds. :)



No comments: