Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Walking with Mommy

Lately while C is in school (assuming I don't have an appointment or other errands to run) Lucas and I have been going for walks around the neighborhood. Christian and I used to take morning walks all the time at this age...before we had preschool, and MOPS, and other activities going on. It actually makes me sentimental to the fact that: 1. Our babies are growing so quickly! and 2. We will be moving to Colorado in less than a month (the amendment to Steve's orders did come through and we will be moving the end of May.) Everything is becoming more real. I am really going to miss our home, friendly neighborhood, dear friends and neighbors, Christian's school, the MOPS that I attend, and saying "good bye" to a sweet chapter in our lives in Sumter, South Carolina. God has been so good to us!

"No pictures Mom, let's move!"



No comments: