Friday, September 7, 2012

Christian Says

Some of the random or cute things Christian has been saying the past couple months that make us smile:
  • "Tome here (Mommy/Daddy/"Wookus")"- He always wants to show us or have us watch something.
  • "(Mommy/Daddy,) hold you"- (Mommy/Daddy hold me.) My mom says I used to say the same thing.
  • "Lucas prize"- This was totally random, not even sure where he learned about prizes, but he said it one day in conjunction with one of Lucas' diapers.
  • "Arghh, Batman!"- When he is frustrated or angry this is what he says. No idea why, he doesn't even know who Batman is other than the picture on his sunglasses.
  • "Erin" or "Steve"- Not cute. When he really wants our attention or we haven't responded to Mommy or Daddy, Christian calls us by our first names. :\ We are often reminding him that "yes, that is my name, but you call me Mommy/Daddy."

1 comment:

Nana said...

Or instead of "Nana", "uncle Mary Ann "