Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Our Future Home


We are officially under contract for a beautiful home in Sumter, South Carolina. We are absolutely thrilled to have found such a nice home in a safe, family-friendly neighborhood. Unfortunately we will not be able to close until April 30, which means even more time living out of the TLFs at Shaw and a hotel off base (we will be switching back and forth based on availability--fun.) The TLF's here are quite lacking compared to Edwards' and it has been interesting with a baby...especially since they only have one bedroom and Christian sleeps in the "living" area (the bedroom isn't even big enough for a pack n' play.) This weekend, Steve's parents will be bringing Phoenix, so that will also be another challenge to add to the mix. BUT it will be all worth it once we move into our new place. We have extra rooms, so PLEASE visit. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your new house looks gorgeous! Congrats!! :)

Kim said...

We will visit! The house is so cute - your mom showed me pictures the other day and it looks perfect!!

Susan said...

OH My!!!! I love it Erin! Oh it is so beautiful and I am so thrilled for you and Steve! I can't wait to see more photos and hear more about it...

Andrew and Brooks said...

That is a beautiful house! I love it!!! Can't wait to see photos on the inside when you are all settled! Sorry for the shuffling back and forth until then though. That is so tiring with a baby, even an easy going one like Christian!

Mariana Layman said...

That is an amazing house! I like the inside of our house, but the outside is pretty bland. I'm a big brick fan and that's a beautiful red. I also love the windows! Can't wait to see pictures of the inside! Isn't it awesome having the BAH of a captain?!?