Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Promo/Engagement Anniversary!

Congratulations sweetie pie on your promotion to Captain! I am so proud of you and all of the hard work that you have accomplished! I know I don't say it enough, but thank you for your sacrifice and for being such a great husband and daddy! We love you!

Steve didn't have an official ceremony today because we are in the process of PCSing, so I decided to use a picture of Steve and I during his commissioning ceremony from 4 years ago, December 16, 2005.

Today also marks the 4 year anniversary of our engagement. December 23, 2005 Steve proposed at the Denver Botanical Gardens under all the pretty twinkling lights with my family present and in on the big secret. It was certainly a cold night, but a perfect backdrop to a very sweet proposal.


What a perfect day of celebration!

2 comments:

mae said...

Hurray for you guys...big day :)

RC said...

Hooray - wish we could have been there - I guess that mean's it's Bo's death anniversary too.