Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Noah is 4 Months

Noah is a sweet, happy baby. He kinda just goes with the flow around here and remains content most of the time, but he especially loves being held! He is even beginning to wrap his arm around my shoulder (which I just love.) Noah is reaching and grasping for toys that are near him and follows objects with his eyes. He has been having a harder time sleeping through the night, usually waking once; I am attributing it to a growth spurt? Hopefully he will get back on track soon. Noah loves to watch faces, and wiggles his body and gurgles/coos in excitement whenever he sees Steve or I. He is also beginning to enjoy watching big brothers, and has had some big belly laughs as they try to entertain him. I am certain that there is nothing better than a baby's giggle! :o) He is starting to show a little interest in table food, although I am still just nursing him for now. At his 4 month well-baby checkup he weighed 13 pounds 15 ounces putting him in the 28th percentile, and was 26.5 inches long putting him in the 92nd percentile for baby boys his age (although I am not sure about the accuracy of his length measurement.) He is currently wearing size 2 diapers and 3-6 and some 6 month clothing. We just love this little guy to pieces! So thankful for our healthy and happy boys.









Compare: Christian at 4 months
Lucas at 4 months

3 comments:

Bob Raymer said...

Love these pictures

Joann said...

Such a cute little boy, I can see a resemblance to Christian.

Joann said...

Such a cute little boy, I can see a resemblance to Christian.