Friday, March 16, 2012

Lucas' Newborn Photo Shoot and Birth Announcement

Here are some photographs that my friend Myranda (Myranda Lindsay Photography) took of Lucas at 3 weeks (I am a little late in posting now that he is 2 1/2 months old.) Lucas was beginning to get over the super sleepy stage so he is awake in most of them. We didn't do a newborn photo shoot of Christian and his first professional photographs were taken at 3 months. I still wish we had some taken, but I took SO many pictures of him that hopefully they will make up for it. :)So hard to choose a favorite! Myranda did such a great job, and found all these props around our house. (The baby blanket was a gift from Nana.) My friend Emily of Finding My Aloha Photography (she lives in Alaska) designed Lucas' birth announcement.

No comments: