Monday, February 20, 2012

Lucas is 8 Weeks

Lucas is already 8 weeks today. He still sleeps quite a bit, becoming more awake (and cranky) in the afternoon and evening hours. For the past week and a half he wakes up just once (hey- I'll take it!) in the night, giving me more predictable and longer sleep. He is also beginning to give the sweetest little smiles- often at 3:30am when he is supposed to be going back to sleep. :) He is extremely good-natured, allowing me to change his diapers without a fuss, and is enjoying his warm baths. Did I mention that we love this sweet little guy? Compare to Christian at 7 weeks and here and here. Do you think they look alike? I especially see the likeness when Lucas is sleeping, otherwise I think his eye shape is different, and both Steve and I often see expressions that look like my brother. ;)

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Cute little guy! I think everything goes even faster the second time around. I will have to scan in some photos of Ryan as a baby that I got from your parents. Shepherd is an idential twin, especially looking at pictures of Ryan around 1 year.

nana said...

cute, cute, cute...