Monday, November 21, 2011

33 Weeks

33 weeks, the time is still flyin'. I am trying to get the baby's room ready and organized, so that when he makes his surprise arrival I will be a little more prepared this time around. I may even try to pack our bags soon, since I packed our bags the day of when Christian was born at 36.5 weeks. Wouldn't it just be so much easier if we knew when he was going to make his appearance? :) In addition to baby preparations, I am trying to get our Christmas shopping done early, gifts wrapped, and shipped so that I can focus on everything else that may come in the busy month of December. At today's doctor appointment everything looked good (other than the 6 pounds I have gained in 3 weeks- Boo!) The baby's head is facing down, a huge blessing, and only 7 (give or take) more weeks of heartburn, pelvic pressure, cramps, and kickboxing. :o)Compare: 33 weeks with the first babe

2 comments:

mom said...

You look full of baby :),glad you are feeling well...just keep that little one in there for 5 more weeks (at least) LYB

Anonymous said...

You look great Erin!! Homestretch :-)