Thursday, August 11, 2011

18 Weeks

Pregnancy #2 is just flying by between travels and keeping up with the busyness of an almost 2 year old. I felt the baby for the first time last week at 17 weeks (a little earlier than when I felt Christian.) This week the baby's heart beat was 158 and everything is looking good. I am feeling really great and am enjoying having lots of energy despite the wicked heat and humidity in Sumter. With Steve being gone in Alabama, we had to push the BIG ultrasound to 22 weeks, so we will find out then if baby R 2 is a boy or girl. Steve said that he could wait until the birth, but I am not sure if I am that patient.


18 week belly shot

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great Erin!!!!!! I'm glad you're feeling good and we're excited to hear if we're having another nephew or our 1st niece :-)

Michaela said...

Christian looks so much older in these pictures. More boy than baby - You look great too Erin!