Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Home for the Holidays

Last week my mom flew out to South Carolina for a few days to visit, shop, and help me fly to Colorado with crazy C man. (I wish I took more pictures.) Now we are home in Colorado on an extended visit through the holidays.
Waiting at the airport in Columbia.
Colorado has had some fabulously warm weather for December, and I cannot believe it- NO snow on the ground. Meanwhile in South Carolina, it has been uncharacteristically cold and they may even be expecting a little snow. Weather flip flop I suppose. But I am enjoying the beautiful 60 degree weather here and afternoon walks.

We look forward to spending time with our family and friends during our visit and enjoying the comforts of our Colorado home.

1 comment:

Joann said...

good to see you last night, love the new knee walking