Monday, June 15, 2009

Summer Movies 2009

I haven't seen a single movie in theaters so far this summer with Steve being gone...I know that my upcoming trip to Colorado will change that though. :) Here are some of the movies I am looking forward to:
  • "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" (Steve saw it- not the greatest review, probably Netflix)
  • "Star Trek" (never followed the shows, but I've heard great things about it, again Netflix)
  • "Terminator Salvation" (Steve had me watch the 3 previous Terminators since they featured the wonderful Antelope Valley desert, Netflix)
  • "Up" (planning on seeing this with family in Colorado!)
  • "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" (I have to see this one, as a large majority of it was filmed right here at Edwards AFB. In fact, one of our friends flew the B-1 (decepticon) for the movie. Hope to see it in Colorado!)
  • Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Been waiting for this one FOREVER! I know I'm a dork. Maybe see it when Steve gets back from NC?)

2 comments:

RC said...

Is this your movie wish list.

So --- have you discussed seeing any of these movies with family in Colorado????? Or are you just hoping.

Sounds like you're seeing Up and Transformers when you visit.

mae said...

You area dork! We will see UP deinately and Night at the Museum??
Can't wait to see you!!