Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It's True ~ We Are Expecting!

As some of you may already know, Steve and I are expecting a little someone October 11, 2009! I am 14 weeks along, just beginning my second trimester. The first trimester went very well, I only had morning sickness one time, and other than a few discomforts I felt pretty good. I am beginning to feel a slight baby bump, and have to unbutton my pants for more comfort. It is a funny time because I am at that inbetween stage where I feel more fat than pregnant and my clothes just don't seem to look the way I wish. Oh well...the sacrifices we make. :) What really matters is that the baby is healthy thus far. I had an ultrasound at 9 weeks which was very exciting to see the heart beating and the baby moving around. (I will post the first ultrasound pictures after I can get them scanned.) Last week I was able to hear the baby's heartbeat which was at 162 beats per minute! Such an exciting time for us- we cannot wait to meet our little baby!

4 comments:

Anthony said...

Congratulations Erin & Steve!
You two will be great parents... just keep an eye on what "Crazy Uncle Ryan" tries to teach Baby Raymer :)

mae said...

Yay for babies (especially when the are ours)! We can't wait!

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you guys and Linden has told us that she can't wait to have a cousin to play with :-)

Anonymous said...

:-) you're going to look funny pregnant :-) can't wait!

you and steve will be A+ parents!